Kristina was admitted as a Solicitor in Queensland in 1992 and admitted to the New York bar in 2000. Kristina has completed 4 degrees including a Bachelor of Laws (QUT), Bachelor of Business Accountancy (QUT), Bachelor of Arts (Japanese) (UQ) and a Masters of Asian and Comparative Law (University of Washington, USA).
Kristina has extensive experience in commercial property law in small, mid-size and large firms representing Commonwealth, State Government Departments, public companies and private individuals.
Her skills include:
- Negotiating and documenting acquisitions, sales and leasing of commercial, industrial and retail property;
- negotiating and drafting business contracts for example, a helicopter business, a restaurant and airport services;
- the ongoing legal management of properties for clients including large retail shopping centres and industrial sites;
- advice work in relation to property ownership issues, for example, a tenant’s default, easements and caveats;
- providing advice in related fields such as taxation and stamp duty;
- Preparing and presenting legal seminars;
- Well-developed drafting skills to draft complex documents;
- Experience in multi-jurisdictional matters;
- Matters with State and Commonwealth government departments.
- Queensland Law Society
- New York Bar
- Bachelor of Laws (QUT)
- Bachelor of Business Accountancy (QUT)
- Bachelor of Arts (Japanese) (UQ)
- Masters of Asian and Comparative Law (University of Washington, USA).