P.M. LEE & CO. LAWYERS
Commercial. Business. Property.
- Building Management Statements – what are they?
- Retail Shop Leases: Lessors beware
- High Court Ruling on Casual Employees
- High Court Opens Door to COVID Insurance Claims
- Making a will or left out of one? Important considerations on family provision claims in Queensland
- Receiver appointed, medical practice sold, and new tenant secured
- THE IMPACT OF COVID RELIEF ON LEASES AND RELATED NEGOTIATIONS
- We Welcome a New Lawyer
- The effect of the Coronavirus on contracts
We are expanding and Looking for good lawyers and paralegals
Does your building have retail or commercial lots below, mixed with the residential lots? Chances are your Body Corporate is part of a Building Management Statement...
We have recently come across situations where commercial tenants want to terminate leases. This is not surprising under current conditions, especially for small...
The High Court has provided welcomed clarity on the definition of “casual employees” and their entitlements under the Fair Works Act 2009 (Cth). *The name of the case...
Australia’s highest court has found against claims by insurance companies that business interruption and loss of profits insurance claims, arising from the Covid...